Wednesday, May 19, 2010

SENIOR SHOOT: Chealsy Voigt!

Hi Everyone! I have been slacking on my blog game BIG TIME! It has been a whirlwind of new projects and opportunities that have been coming my way that I am really excited about! I have been working hard to try and keep you all updated... I promise it will be worth the wait!

Here is a senior shoot that I had with the lovely Chealsy Voigt! Isn't she lovely! Totally had fun with her and trying new things and totally excited for her in attending Fresno State in the Fall!
 Chealsy is also an awesome polynesian dancer! She currently dances for a samoan based polynesian group "Tupulaga" and also loves to play volleyball!  Here are couple of my faves from our session which consisted of conversations like: boys, dancing, college and young adult life. Laughter was definitely in order in this shoot!
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails