Wednesday, December 2, 2009

PORTRAIT: Hope Fiaseu - "Dancing with a Star!"

The lovely Hope Fiaseu - "Dancing With A Star!"

I had the pleasure of shooting a diamond of the rough and her name is "Hope".  A couple of years back when I was in my "dancing days", I used to dance for a polynesian dancing group "Tupulaga" based out of Carson, California. I had my first encounter with Hope there at the dance studio and watched her at an early age, grace the floors with her precision, passion, and determination.

Hope is now 7 years old... 3 years later she has not missed a step! Hope now dances for Nonosina (a tahitian dance group) based out of Orange County, California.

She is a force to be reckoned with and overall the sweetest girl you will ever meet. She is a star in the making!
She can literally do it all! Wish you the best of luck Hope! Thank You Nissan for the fun! 




 
 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails