Tuesday, November 10, 2009

NEWS: Ralph Misa Photo Blog - FINALLY!

Welcome Everyone and thank you for visiting my photo blog page!

I've reluctantly entered the world of having a blog. I honestly have no idea where it will lead. I can only hope it will allow for the people that dig my work to see some of the thoughts and challenges that go into being a photographer. One thing I do hope to pursue through my blog is the ability to showcase some personal work and my views of how I see people & the world. I am currently expanding my knowledge and always willing to push the envelope.

Since I was young I have always loved looking at images and taking them and now look at me. I can't stop thinking about capturing "life" on camera!

It took me a while to finally muster up the strength to finally pursue my own dream as a photographer and only hope that you would be able to join me in my journey.

Here is to a dollar and a dream...!

I am currently working on my official website which will be up soon so STAY TUNED!

Thank You Everyone!
Ralph Misa

2 comments:

  1. If anyone can do this, it's you. I'm so proud of you Ralphy! Keep up the good work and don't forget...GLEE IS ON TONIGHT! Hehe, you're going to be great, I just know it! The blog looks great and don't you worry, I'll be hounding your ass if it gets bare over here. =)

    GOOD LUCK RALPH! LOVE YOU BITCH!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails