Tuesday, November 10, 2009

PORTRAIT: Baby Kione Marley - "Mr Natural"












I had the honor of shooting Kione' Marley (Booga) last week. I named him myself "MR NATURAL".

This kid was a little apprehensive with my aggressive smile and greeting! Automatically as a photographer you want the kid to like you or you end with photos of them crying!

I was determined. I only had an hour to shoot him and in extreme lighting conditions so I said to myself: KNOCK IT OUT!

After 15 minutes of singing "You're a Jerk" - MR NATURAL warmed up and provided some awesome magazine cover worthy images!

Thank you Ana & Adam and Happy Birthday Booga!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so facking happy for you Nasty, you're doing big thangs now. You are so official! Things look great, simple yet still funky and definitely smooth! Loves it!

    I'm loving your header too, I'm jealous! Great job sweets!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails